Error on starting GCP

Hi Prakash,
On running a project on gcp i get this
“Quota ‘GPUS_ALL_REGIONS’ exceeded. Limit: 0.0 globally.”

Hi…it seems since last week, Google has put this restrictions…you cannot use your free trial credits for GPUs until you upgrade your account to a paid account.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/lczero/j0ZNbehwRkM

While upgrading to paid account, you can still use your free credits for GPUs…but in case you run out of your free credits, Google will start charging your card…

To avoid un-expected surprise charges with GCP paid account, you can setup Billing Alerts with threshold values, so that the moment your free credit is about to get over, you get notified.

Also, we can prefer use Pre-Emptible VMs only as they can run at most 24 hours and then auto shutdown.

Hi Prakasg
Already I upgraded my account but still facing the same issue.

Please check the following quota under your account.
GPUs (all region)

In case limit for this is 0, you need to request Google to increase this to 1 or whatever value you need.

I have the same issue, and I already upgraded my account.
Can you elaborate how I can issue a request to Google for increasing the limit to 1?

Hi Vertigo,

1 - You should open GCP
2 - Open the clouderizer project
3 - Open the menu form the upper left of the screen.
4 - Choose IAm admin -> Quotas
You will get the page displayed in the image
5 - From metrics Menu choose None
6 - Press none and search for (GPUs (all regions)) as in the image
7 - Tick the checkbox of the service
8 - Press edit quotas
9 - Write the required data and submit the query and check you mail 2 hours later.

Hi Prakash,

This has solved the problem.

hi,Amr,I have the same problem ,but the google system refused my quota increase request ,I have upgraded my account to paid account ,and I have send email to GCP support team ,but not reply yet.What can I do now ? thanks so much!

Hi Ethan

You may need to wait for average two days.
Check this link to link your machine with fastai V3 on gcp:

If they didn’t accept I actually don’t have a solution.

thanks for your advice, Amr,I will wait for the reply from GCP support team.thanks again ,and have a good day!